Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HFSS designing help required

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdul wahab

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
can any one help me in using of HFSS. As i am new one to use this software.

Log into Ansys Customer Portal and download the HFSS intro. files. Go through their tutorials on how to create structures.
After finishing the tutorial, you should be able to draw your patch antenna.

Microwave123

actually some of the figure are not present in HFSS software.i have problem in designing that figures.

ok.
do you have any experience in HFSS?

Post your question brother and people will help you out.rather than asking random questions all the time.there are plenty of guys if a certain person doesnt have experience with it others willbe able to help

Regards
ELchachito

i want to draw antenna with different dimension of different kind of figures.out of which some are not present in HFSS software. i need help in this regard.
thanks
Regard
abdul wahab

so yeah.what exactly do you want help for.

Regards

A patch antenna is a rectangular structure. The layers should be as follows.

Top = Metal
Middle = Substrate
Bottom = Ground Metal

Draw one box for each layer. All of shape are rectangular boxes. It should be an easy exercise once you go through the microstrip line tutorial from Ansys.

Microwave123

Status
Not open for further replies.