Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Network Waveguide Simulation with CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

RomBZH

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Waveguide array Simulation with CST

Hi all,

I work with Microwave Studio CST (2011). I’ve need to determine the transmission (S21) between a waveguides array and a horn test. So, I have first of all, a waveguide propagation (in array), then a radiation (between the element) and to finish a waveguide propagation (in horn test).
The array is composed of several waveguide, with a particular law excitation (amplitude and phase) for having the pattern. The simulation of array alone is ok (either by calculating one guide and by using post processing for array, either by calculating all guide together and by using « Transient solver [Excitation List]).
But, I’ve a problem when I want to do the computing of transmission (S21). The 2 methods for comptuded array doesn’t allow me this.

Any help will be welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.