Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] how interfacing ultrasonic sensors (using output relay) to connect to MCU 8052

Status
Not open for further replies.

shamito88

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how interfacing ultrasonic sensors (using output relay) to MCU 8052

i have a ultrasonic sensor which using 12v relay spdt as the output. i need some help to interface this output to the MCU 8052 to control the dc motor. can someone give some advice please? by the way i did some research. it can also connected to a ULN2003, can ULN2003 be an medium to give an input to the MCU? I still new in using AT89s52..

Attachments

• ES-15.pdf
    176 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

The Relay gives an output when it detect a motion. this output can be interface to the controller through an opto isolator. the out put of opto isolator gives a high (or low) pulse when detect the signal. program the controller to detect the port change.

can you give a specific what kind of opto isolator?

can ADC/DAC converter be use for the relay?

Shimto,

ADC was not required for your application. its only a logic level transaction. any digital port can be used for your application

its kind a hard to find this type of ic. any suggestion to replace this optocouplers? can this pc817 be use?

Attachments

• pc817.pdf
    113.6 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

Of course yes. You can use any opto isolators for this application. the idea behind that is only to protect the controller from high voltage side.

do you have some example of circuit for these type of input to MCU 8052?

find the attached image
1296051797_22104_FT44178_1_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back