Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ADS 2011 FEM symulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vigort

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi to all,
I wanted to look in operation example Antenna_with_radome_wrk . However when I launch EM symulation produces an error: Analysis "Solve" (M111202142331) of design Antenna_with_radome_lib:panel_with_radome:layout failed.
It is an error in the project or nevertheless it is necessary to install EMPro?
Help me please.

Hi to all,
I wanted to look in operation example Antenna_with_radome_wrk . However when I launch EM symulation produces an error: Analysis "Solve" (M111202142331) of design Antenna_with_radome_lib:panel_with_radome:layout failed.
It is an error in the project or nevertheless it is necessary to install EMPro?
Help me please.

There is a "Electromagnetic Design and Simulation" forum on here. I suspect you are more likely to get an answer there.

This particular example "Antenna_with_radome_wrk " needs to install, EMPro generated design kit of radom. Kit is available in same example folder

This particular example "Antenna_with_radome_wrk " needs to install, EMPro generated design kit of radom. Kit is available in same example folder

Thanks for the answer. You only couldn't prompt where it is an example? What I it don't find that? (What examples with fem I do not try to launch - all produce errors).

Thanks for the answer. You only couldn't prompt where it is an example? What I it don't find that? (What examples with fem I do not try to launch - all produce errors).

EMPro is another product from ADS. The two are not the same, though are both produced by Agilent. As such, it is quite possible you have been given an EMPro file which you will never be able to use unless you get an EMPro license.

I would add, I've not used EMPro or ADS except for the briefest of tests, so don't even know the file names they use.

Deborah

I know that it is two different products.
The given file is given as usage of technology FEM at modeling in ADS. Here at me also it is impossible to launch this example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back