Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to test the circuits!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajkmr89

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello friends,
Can some body explain how can we test the self designed circuit is correct or wrong?

For eg:if i have designed a circuit for some thing,i need to know whether the designed circuit will give the output or not.Can any one of the friends help me in this?
waiting for your replies...
With Regards,
Raj...

You can use the proteus software from labcenter electronics to simulate any electronic circuits. It is a cool tool at all!

Thank you friends!!!! cool!!! And one more doubt dudes i have printed my circuit on PCB is it possible to check???

With Regards,
Raj...

If it is board without component mount then you can have continuty detection of tracks using multi-meter and singal generator .....
If it component assemebled board then follow standard board bring up testing procedure .....like measure resistance between power and GND ( Check short).....check for DNP and all etc... then power up the board and start bringuin up one by one interfaces .....

Good Luck

Thanks for ur valuable guidence friends!!! i'll try the best!!! And try to catch u up all with a +ve reply!!!
Thank you very much friends...

With Thanks & Regards,
Raj...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back