Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Soldering Masking Green Color

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsivapra

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,

I have PCB at home by Laser Toner method... I have done etching & now want to do Green Soldering Mask...

Please help to how to apply Green Soldering mask, where to get the PCB raw material in Chennai.

Thanks,
Sivaprakash.R
+91- 99403 28709

Green masking is not recomended for hobby PCB fabrication as it requires print-out of a solder mask layer to be applied to the PCB. Screen printing is usually used for the same. Regarding PCB raw materials sourcing in chennai, you may refer local yellow pages or take guidance from a commercial manufacturer. For preventing single PCB's / home made PCB's from corrosion, you may try finding the "PCB coating laquer" which is usually transparent when applied and solderable without scrapping.
Cheers

Dear Pranam,

Thanks for your response, Still I have some questions..

Kindly let me know your mobile number to talk... Please send your contact to my email id: smilly_siva@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Sivaprakash.R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back