Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] buzzer interfacing to the 8051

Status
Not open for further replies.

natasie

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hey everyone,

im using a 5v buzzer in my circuit. i want to interface this buzzer to a uln2803 relay driver so that it can power my buzzer. but i do not know how to do this. im taking pin 1b of the uln2803 to the p1.2 of the 8051 and am connecting the buzzer to pin 1c of the uln2803.

how am i supposed to make this work? am i supposed to send a low to p1.2 so that the uln2803 will convert it to high or am i just supposed to send high-low pulses to p1.2?

please help, urgently...
thanks

The '+' of the buzzer goes to 5V and the '-' goes to pin 1C of the ULN. The 1B pin of ULN goes to port pin and pin 9 of the ULN goes to ground.
What kind of buzzer do you use? With built-in generator or you will produce the PWM by yourself?

thankyou. i just simulated it using Proteus. It's working now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back