Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please help for turn ON and OFF a relay

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurjeet_saini

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
please again again help for turn ON and OFF a relay

hi
i want to turn on and off a relay using RF signal or using infrared remot control ,above the range 20-30-? meter,, for explain - i saw a L.E.D bulb wich ON and OFF with any cd,musicplayer and tv's remote set ,i am beginer so i want simple circuits , i want both RF and infrared

Last edited:

NO bro , this are not which i want, for explain - i saw a L.E.D bulb wich ON and OFF with any cd,musicplayer and tv's remote set , so pls give those simple circuit

Hi gurjeet,
As I understood from your post, you need the response from the LED as it is in TV while controlling the Channel or Voice or in the face of CD player as it accesses the CD. It has a complicated circuitry and can not be achieved by a simple circuit.

Dear gurjeet
first read RC5 Code
this will tell you how remote controls are working after that using infrared you can control devices.

my all dear frends i just want to turn on and off a relay using a tv remote's any IR signal, m not want any standard of it

my all dear frends i just want to turn on and off a relay using a tv remote's any IR signal, m not want any standard of it

You need to know the standards. The tv remote is using that standard of IR signal. If you dont know, how would you receive them? Both transmitter and receiver needs to match!

bro i think you are wrong, i see a L.E.D bulb wich on & off with any TV/CD 's remote by presing any key on remote

bro i think you are wrong, i see a L.E.D bulb wich on & off with any TV/CD 's remote by presing any key on remote

It depends on what you want. If you want to press any button on the remote, and the blub light. That doesnt need any protocol. Just detect the IR light. But, If you need different button controlling different BULB. thats another different story.

This might be what you want:

https://pcbheaven.com/circuitpages/images/longrangeirbeamcutdetector_1292248033.png

Since you are talking about on/off operation, then is the relay inserted in the power line to the appliance? The relay is hooked up to a photodetector module that responds to 40kHz LED pulses alone? And doesn't care about the coded pulses?

This will only work with units that power up when you connect power. Many units don't do that nowadays.

62_1317969782.gif

It seems very simple to see a LED blinking when any key is pressed on TV REMOTE control but it has a complicated circuitry inside to get it working. Almost a Microcontroller is inside REMOTE CONTROLLER and same on the other side inside TV.
You can see just a Block Diagram pasted by BradtheRad and the actual circuitry will be much much more.

BRADTHEred bro you are righit pls give me its schematic

These are typical projects for homemade infra-red remote control:

Infa-Red Remote Control

**broken link removed**

Use your TV Remote To Turn On Your Computer « Starlino Electronics

http://www.discovercircuits.com/PDF-FILES/40krvr1.pdf

If you want to make your own sender unit, you must make it compatible with your photodetector module. It may not work for you to simply hook up an LED, push button switch, battery, and current limiting resistor (if needed). It's very common for IR remote control to operate on 38-40 kHz pulses.

If you want the LED to send visible color, you'll get the best results by using the brightest type you can find, with a narrow beam, not a wide beam.

NO bro , this are not which i want, for explain - i saw a L.E.D bulb wich ON and OFF with any cd,musicplayer and tv's remote set , so pls give those simple circuit
sonds like that your are want ir remote chacker.

sorry for misunderstanding your problem, i think i have exact circuit for you.wait till tomorrow i will get from my old collection.
regards

---------- Post added at 19:58 ---------- Previous post was at 19:56 ----------

sorry for misunderstanding your problem, i think i have exact circuit for you.wait till tomorrow i will get from my old collection.
regards

regards

---------- Post added at 19:58 ---------- Previous post was at 19:56 ----------

regards
ok bro pls give the circuit when u free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back