Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help needed Led lamp design

Status
Not open for further replies.

protoype1905

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi I am high school student I need help in designing led based lamp the requirements are as follows:

Design battery charger circuit, it should charge the battery from adapter or solar panel

Battery=12v and its capacity should be calculated from load and 4 hrs min run time

Charger indication light during charging battery

Battery fully charged indication with same light

Charging should be started automatically when a person plugs adapter or solar panel. During charging the load should be off

Load = 21 LEDs big size 10mm make set of 3 LEDs in series and these sets are in parallel

Low battery turn off it should be completely shut down

Minimum no. of components.

Hi,
you can find many circuits for battery charging and for overcharge or over-discharge protection.
I did designed such charging circuit some months ago. I am attaching a file. Hope this would help.

Regards,
Salman.

Attachments

• AN01 Battery Charger with Protection.pdf
    310.3 KB · Views: 84

Status
Not open for further replies.