Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what is a 89V51RD2 FLASHER - USB board mean??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rufiorocks

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
**broken link removed**

this is the board am intending to buy..plz explain me what a flasher board is and whats is flash programming??

can i use it as a normal burner kit for 8051 family..

flasher board is a board that enables user to flash the program or program the controller using ISP or IAP technique... ISP is In system programming and IAP is in application programming

In These two techniques the first technique uses serial port / USB / Jtag programming device to be used for programming the controller..

This controller supports both ways of programming........

Plz can anyone tell me how can I program my 89v51rd2 using USB or JTAG programming.
I have made serial programmer for 89V51RD2.But now I want to program my 89V51rd2 using PC's USB port.

you can program it with serial port.. there is no need of an programmer.. connect controller UART to pc. use flash magic or anysoftware and download the hex file directly, without any programmer.......

Status
Not open for further replies.