Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need a help please to control temperature through keypad interfacing with pic 16f877a

Status
Not open for further replies.

titio20070689

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
im a beginner in microcontroller espessially pic microchip I use a pic 16f877a which shall to
receive temperature through temp sensor on adc on a pic 16f877a and compare it with defined value I enter by keypad If the received value exceeds the defined value buzzer turns on. I cannot interface keypad so enter a defiened value how can I do that in Mikro c? please help me

As you are using mikroC goto help, and click on the mikroC libraries, in the library goto hardware library and there you can find a complete example (code + schematic) on keypad interfacing.

Hope so this will help you!

As you are using mikroC goto help, and click on the mikroC libraries, in the library goto hardware library and there you can find a complete example (code + schematic) on keypad interfacing.

You'll find what you need here. For convenience, I've attached the mikroC help for keypad.

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

Attachments

• Keypad Library.pdf
    117.4 KB · Views: 97
Status
Not open for further replies.