Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any suggestion of 8051 based project (final year project)??

Status
Not open for further replies.

syteh82

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
stepper motor project suggesstion

i am last year student of microelectronics.
i am going to prepare my final year project now, but i have no idea with it at all. i am interested in conducting a microcontroller (8051) based project. anyone have a good about that ???

thanks

well you can do a lot with 8051 uc.for example make a swiching suplier which its controller is 8051

Re: Any suggestion of 8051 based project (final year project

Make function generator with 8051. I saw a few nice project on net.

Mr.Cube

hi
there r alot of projects if u search on the net for 8051 projects. i have a nice and hard one u can make a robot arm and control it by a stepper motor or more than one stepper motor with a remote control. u can control the stepper motor(s) by the 8051.

c u
emmos

This one is a bit difficult but should be possible with those Ultra-High speed 8051's: make an Atari/NES emulator. The difficult part is getting colour output on the television screen which requires precision timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.