Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sg3525 pwm problem for 50hz 12v to 220v pwm....

Status
Not open for further replies.

d@nny

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have the following schematic for 50hz 12v to 220v dc. i have foud it from internet but not yet tested it. The problem is that how i can adjust pin no.2 the duty cycle by giving feed back from output 220 to obtain pwm? does it only require modification on the pin 2 or whole circuit needs to be changed?
przetwornica_na_sg3525_i_buz11_680.gif
1233950104_503_FT63013_flydriver1.png

A feedback amplifier and compensation circuit involving pins 1,2 and 9 should be supplemented. The 230 VAC output needs to be rectified for the feedback.

Reactions: anhquy

anhquy

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Please can u provide me a schematic ? i also have download the following diagrame
inverter 2.jpg
thanking you in anticipation

I don't have a schematic, but the feedback circuit of your example can basically work. The feedback amplifier should probably have a PI rather than a pure I characteristic for faster response.

please tell me which schematic i used i post 3 schematics. which one should i use

Hi,you can simply used step down transformer let's say 6-9volt from your final output and rectified it,use simple pot and control pin 1 of your SG3525.

You have only posted one schematic with AC voltage feedback, it's almost similar to what kabiru suggested.

This has PI feedback loop, Refer Pin 9,1, 2 connections.
Yes. The time constants would be however scaled by a factor > 100 according to the 60 Hz operating frequency of your inverter.

Status
Not open for further replies.