Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

UHF AMPLIFIER USING BLT50

Status
Not open for further replies.

rehan

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
blt50

HI,

I want to design UHF amp Using BLT50 RF transistor and microstrip on fr4 pcb. frequency 430mhz to 470mhz. output 1-2watts can parallel transistor.

Need your support.

Regards.

Rehan

amplifier blt50

Your most foolproof method is to make two amplifiers and combine them with quadature couples on the iinput and output.

A more convenient method is to use a higher power transistor in a one transistor circuit.

blt50 amplifier

flatulent said:
Your most foolproof method is to make two amplifiers and combine them with quadature couples on the iinput and output.

A more convenient method is to use a higher power transistor in a one transistor circuit.

Hi i need the guide, which software to use to design microstrip amp. BLT50 is 1watt RF transistor . 1 Watt can do my job and for more power i can put another transistor stage.

Need the way to start off using some easy microstrip software.

blt 50

**broken link removed** is a data sheet with an example design. Scale the two transmission line lengths by the frequency ratio. From the board material and the line width you can get the impedance. Then find the new width to make the same impedance for your board material.

**broken link removed** is a free transmission line program. Use the two links at the bottom of the page.

blt50 450mhz

also philips doc :

**broken link removed**

with an 470 mhz exemple

6 * F

At my strong opinion - you don't need any stripline components for 1 watt 450 MHz amp , lumped element more suitable. Place it close to transistor and forget about distributed elements. For matching as first step try RFsim99 ( search by google).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back