Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Micro controller based light dimmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

esweya

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey guys I am dealing with above titled project,
I am using PWM CODES But i am facing a problem that my ac filament is blinking and not dimming
how can I solve the problem IN ORDER for the filament lamp to dim and not blinking.
THANKS IN ADVANCE

you need to increase the frequency of the PWM... 100Hz may work.

Edited:
I supposed you mean a small filament bulb supplied by a DC current otherwise the solution would be totally different.

you need to increase the frequency of the PWM... 100Hz may work.

Edited:
I supposed you mean a small filament bulb supplied by a DC current otherwise the solution would be totally different.

HE is using small filament lamp with an AC current
Do you have any other solution I will appreciate that

Ok... Let us continue to the next question, since you are not a talker :)

You said the bulb is blinking. This means you are able to send a signal from your circuit (working on low voltage DC) to change the current in a load (the bulb) connected to the main power (240Vac, 50Hz).

What is your actual interface or driver? I have many possibilities in my mind ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back