Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Job opportunities in INDIA for a ECE fresher

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe161189

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am a B.E (Electronics and communication) degree holder and a fresher. Am in search of my job in my field core companies. I don't have any idea about how a fresher would be recruited in a core company in India. Can any one here help me out with a solution? And i wish to know the list of core companies that recruit ECE freshers. What would be my designation as a fresher in any core company?

fresher means what??? i think if you are in india its almost 1 year as new set of 2011 batch are ready to come out....

in any company you will be taken as trainee engineer... but its called by different names in differnet companies.... what is the meaning of core??????

what is your area of specialization??? my suggestion is if not picked from campus then dont be choosy about job... get into the industry get some experience and then keeo jumping depending on the field you work and feel expert......

Fresher means am a B.E graduate passed out in this year 2011 from Chennai without any experience. By the way i mean Core companies are companies that provide job that is specific to my specialization ie, (Electronics and communication) . Core companies dont come for campus in my college so i got selected in an IT company , but am more interested to join for a job that is specific to my specialization. can you provide me with the list of industries that recruit no experienced candidates ??

there is one simple thing yet to be seen.... there are no much product based companies if you are targetting MNC's... Most of them are service based companies... and core electronics job are much limited as they dont do much development in india... and if you say you specialize in Electronics and communciation , is a very vague answer as this field is so large that it is not considered as core as many individual contributing subjects are there in this stream...

Analog / digital / DSP / VLSI / all optional subjects in respective universities comes into picture.....

VLSI Training (Design / Verification) Course starting in RajaRajeshwari Nagar, Bangalore.
Check the Brochure @ **broken link removed**

Course starting on 18th June 2011. Registrations are open..

Contact 9845752236 ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.