Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to change net in FBGA pinout, Altium

Status
Not open for further replies.

vidivici.world

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm plotting a PCB file based on a reference design (so no schematic files) and encounter a problem.
One chip with FBGA pinout gets the pad inside out through via. Now I want to connect this pad to another place, but just cannot select the via connecting to it and change its net.
It seems that all vias in this FBGA pinout have been bonded together and you just cannot select one single via. Is there some way to break it and select just one of these vias?

Attachments

• FBGA.png
    FBGA.png
    66 KB · Views: 129

If the via is part of the footprint, try clicking to select the component, then right-click -> Properties and uncheck the box "Lock Primitives". See if that helps.

If the via is part of the footprint, try clicking to select the component, then right-click -> Properties and uncheck the box "Lock Primitives". See if that helps.

Oh, that's really big help for me, merci Merci beaucoup:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back