Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for C code to implement bmp image read

Status
Not open for further replies.

baku_111

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
bmp image read

hi,
i need 'c'code to implement bmp image read and perform hough transform on the image.

bmp image read

I suggest you use matlab. It support bmp reading & managing. Work with matlab is eassier than c.

Re: bmp image read

hi baku_111

BMP file format is the simplest posible image format (only the simple compression if many points in the given line has exactly the same ray level)
In general it contains header and body with actuall gray levels (pixel by pixel). The color bmp contains the color map information inside their header.

I have written several lines of code ( in C ) which reads the BMP files but it is very primitive and was intended for my internal use so I dont recommend them to you.

But I am pretty sure that in the https://sourceforge.net/ you will find plenty of code on this subject.

Matlab can read the BMP files directly also.

Best regards
dora

bmp image read

i think u need to get header information about the BMP file format .. so . plz do search on the google.com as BMP File Header Information

bmp image read

Try using GDI+ library, It has Bitmap class reads directly a bmp image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back