Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

job propects for a VLSI enginner outside India

Status
Not open for further replies.

harshad

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to get a job outside india

hello everybody,
i am a 4+years experienced VLSI engineer
i wish to work for sometime outside india
for financiall reason preferably in UK or US.
Is it a right thing to do.and is it possible to get a job there
how is the situation out there.Can anybody help me on this
thanks

vlsi opportunities outside india

hope u seen this post

Please the monster links I posted which has lot of US jobs..

regards

how to get job outside india

I have posted in monster too .. but i guess monster jobs require to be a resident in the country ur applying to work in .. :(
the problem is not in ur qualification .. now it's in how u can get inside these countries with permission to work .. like H1 VISA in US ..

job in vlsi in india

Dont the companies which recruiut take care of the visa?

long ago they used to .. but currently this thing no more exists .. excet if ur a fashion model, artist, etc.

R u a model then ?

Don't get me wrong here .. i'm just trying to make a point ,The OLD MODEL ,,that allowed engineers from Pakistan ,India and Peru to come in particuliar to the US to fill jobs because there weren't enough locals with the skills IS GONE !! .Some guys in INDIA started the buzz why don't you send the jobs over here and PAY US in rupies .. Well yes that caught the ears of managment And now there are only JOBS paid in rupies .. everywhere . Who thinks that there is a turning back to the old way is crazy as i will be if i was a MANAGEMENT GUY .. WHY SHOULD I PAY AN INDIAN IN DOLARS when i can do it in RUPIES ???..So this is not a well thought MODEL .. TO KILL ONE IN BENEFIT OF ANOTHER .. but i'm also sympathetic to this oportunity for INDIA ..Because no nation should have a MONOPOLY IN ANYTHING .. Unfortunatly ,, WE STARTED THE SAME CRAP AGAIN !

Status
Not open for further replies.