Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Sony Trinitron kv-1982m7 Tuner

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaymon

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi friends,

I am from Kerala (India). I have a TV - Sony Trinitron KV-1982M7 and now it's not displaying/tuning channels. After consulted by some technicians, said that the Tuner has to be replaced but not available at shops here. Is there any chance to get the same??

Thanks in advance for your kind reply..

Have you tried TV repair shops for second hand tuners. Here in Mumbai there is some chance you might find a used tuner from repair shops. BTW what is the part number of the Tuner.

Hows your soldering capability? Usually its cracked shield grounds to the pcb.

A 35 W soldering iron and desoldering wick or desoldering braid is good for reples tuner

Have you tried TV repair shops for second hand tuners. Here in Mumbai there is some chance you might find a used tuner from repair shops. BTW what is the part number of the Tuner.

Hi tejasnaidu,

Thanks for your reply. Sorry for late reply as i ws out of station.

Yea, i hv asked many shopes and repair centers for the same but they all are saying that there s no possible chance to get the same tuner and sony needs it's own same model no too.wat to do?

the tuner model is
SCC-A88A-A
KV-1982 M7
SDN: 5028495

Thanks again for hep.

---------- Post added at 01:53 ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 ----------

Hows your soldering capability? Usually its cracked shield grounds to the pcb.

Hi montech,
Thanks for the reply. i din't understand, i know hw to solder using soldering iron and "shield grounds" what's that uh?

---------- Post added at 01:55 ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 ----------

A 35 W soldering iron and desoldering wick or desoldering braid is good for reples tuner

Hi baraka,

Thanks for reply. i don't understand the term u r trying to express. plz tell me clearly.

@ jaymon

shield grounds IS TUNER'S metal body leg which is solered at pcb. and it may desolder easy with help of desoldering wick or desoldering braid.

pls. use google if you don't know abt this.

wbr

Hi friends,

I am from Kerala (India). I have a TV - Sony Trinitron KV-1982M7 and now it's not displaying/tuning channels. After consulted by some technicians, said that the Tuner has to be replaced but not available at shops here. Is there any chance to get the same??

I am also from kerala, my name is Jaimon. Varkala , Ok if you don't mind send me the photo's of your TV including model number , picture that shows the components inside the tuner also the part number and the picture of your tv's LOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back