Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CReating Netlist in Orcad Capture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince Moses

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi mate... I am using Allegro 16.2 Version PCB editor, where i want to import netlist generated by orcad capture.
While creating netlist, what are the options to be selected in Create netlist window..

Tools--> Create netlist -->> ??????
i want to create netlist for allegro 16.2

thank u so much..

Prince Moses

Hi,
Following are the steps to create netlist,
Tools--> Create netlist -->select PCB Editor tab-->For further steps find the attached document.
if it asks for over write the created netlist click on ok. If it creates netlist then no problem, if not,again go to create netlist and then pcb editor tab after that besides to create pcb editor netlist, setup option is there click on that button and then check for configuration file whether it is assigned or not, if not then navigate for the configuration file. After that it should work.
Regards,
Hanumagouda patil

Attachments

• pcb editor file.doc
    145.5 KB · Views: 156

hi mate.. i thank u so much for yr reply..... thank u..

yrs...
Prince

Its my pleasure, All the best for ur career in pcb designing..... ve blast.

Yrs,
Hanumagouda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back