Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for Delphi USB component

Status
Not open for further replies.

7rots51

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
please send the name / links for a delphi USB component.(is it depend on special chips? )

bye

usbiocom.dll download

Host-side USB implementation is device independent, as long as the device operates according to the USB specifications. For a custom USB device, a custom USB host-side driver is required before interfacing is possible. Alternatively, the USB device could be designed according to the guidelines of a specific device class, where there are already built-in drivers in windows (I assume). Interfacing would mean communicating with the USB host-side driver, using either ReadFile/WriteFile or IOCTL requests. I do not know Delphi but the basic idea is as such.
The easiest way to interface to a USB device is a USB-to-Serial convertor, the most famous being the FTDI chips. It basically involves the installation of a VCP, where your USB port connection would look exactly like a COM port. On the device side, you are receiving serial data too. However, the transfer rates to be expected are also standard RS232 transfer rates.

thesycon delphi

Take a look at the FT8U245AM from FTDI.

It works a full speed (bulk mode) and has an 8-bit parallel interface.

FTDI provides a DLL to access the USB from the host side.

usbiocom.dll crack

7rots51:

If I understand you correctly, you will have a "windows" component to programm some USB - Soft???
If so then I would try www.jungo.com

interop usbiocom dll

If I say clearly,Is there a delphi components that works with USB ports of pc independent of device driver(we assume that we installed the driver for that IC for ex. FTDI245)?

Like async profess. comp for delphi for serial port is there the same tool for USB?

I assume the I have the driver for that USB IC(and host interface is standard)
bye

Re: USB Component

go **broken link removed**
u'll get usbiocom dll as com interface c ya..

Re: USB Component

Mr_Programmer said:
7rots51:

If I understand you correctly, you will have a "windows" component to programm some USB - Soft???
If so then I would try www.jungo.com
I need more speed than rs232 so is there any good sample driver or tools except jungo.
it hasn't source and i'm not sure about it's performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back