Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with running HFSS 11 on Windows XP 32bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

phanimadhuri10

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hie everyone..

I have a problem wid installation of HFSS 11 software on my windows XP 32 bit system. I have completed the process of installation bt wen i click on the icon of HFSS 11 , the following error is being shown..

THe application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect

can anyone plz help me out in properly working out wid this.

THanku in advance

Re: HFSS 11 installation

You dont get help because you use sms or short hand language in this forum...

firstly using these short forms are not allowed.

i have a strong feeling that you got a pirated CD without license... that's the reason this error is coming... download evaluation version.. copying cd to cd and installing sometimes fails... so use a original licensed version or go to the official website and download the evaluation version

Is your License Utility running correctly?
Or is ckshivaram right...

I have 32 bits windows XP and installing HFSS 12.1 on it. After installation correctly and running the patches i get following error and then HFSS closes:

"An unhandled Win32 exception occurred in hfss.exe [1292]"

how can I resolve this issue?

thanks

Probably the best for all such errors would be the HFSS support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back