Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Help .....Good introduction about System C based Design Flow ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

blooz

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Could Suggest a Good Tutorial or article depicting the System C based design Flow ...

1. What are tools used for System C based Design

2.What are the steps in the process

3.Do existing C/C++ compilers good for System C compiling(Visual Studio ,Dev c++ etc ) .....

4.After Compiling How do We Synthesize the Hardware ...Is there Separate tools to do that Currently I am doing Synthesis in Synopsis premier And XilinX ISe ..Also Started Learning Synapticad ...Can these tools do the System C synthesis ....

Could you suggest a good compiler for System C........Can Synopsis Synplify premier do the System c Synthesize......or Synapticad Suite ....

I got the following tools

SC live CD Environment It' a good tool indeed ....
SCLive

SystemC SCV is better. you can always use
Cadence C-to-Silicon Compiler

SystemC SCV is better. you can always use
Cadence C-to-Silicon Compiler
Thank you .
And I have Heard about a Project Sc2v @opencores which translates your program to verilog ....I am not Much experienced with Lex and Yacc ...the documents say It requires Lex and Yacc to compile it ....

Could you PLease give me the step by Step process of compiling the code .....How to compile it under Window Platform

Here is the link to that project @opencores...
SystemC to Verilog Synthesizable Subset Translator :: Overview :: OpenCores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back