Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

speech recognition IC HM 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.

solz7

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

hi all,
i am trying to use HM 2007 for a project which is speech controlled wheel chair for the handicapped..... can anyone tel me is HM 2007 good for this purpose.... its availabilty.... th productivity.... the programming... etc...
plzz...........

Re: speech recognition IC HM 2007.............. help needed.....

thats is the best IC for these kind of application.. Its costly but the best bet ... its around 3K.. you need to train the IC with your voice and it stores your voice.. you can get it from N S K E L E C T R O N I C S the cost of complete module is 4500Rs.

I had designed my own circuit for it and gave it to NSK for production....

I did around 20 projects with that without any problem

thats is the best IC for these kind of application.. Its costly but the best bet ... its around 3K.. you need to train the IC with your voice and it stores your voice.. you can get it from N S K E L E C T R O N I C S the cost of complete module is 4500Rs.

tnx yaar.....
can i get the IC alone.... can u help me out in its interfacing and programming....

hi ckshivaram,
can u help me in voice recognition system project,
i working on voice recognition system project, in that i using hm2007, i got reference from following pdf

but in that i directly give 5v supply to sram ic, when circuit is turned ON ready led is lit & according to training procedure after pressing keypad key ready led should OFF & after pressing TRAIN key ready led ON OFF, but i am not getting this output, can u suggest is any changes required to get approprite output

hello! i see you posted this back in 2010. Well i have a question. If i dont buy a kit which is all over the internet and just buy a random HM2007 from the market and connect it as shown in the circuit diagram (PHOTO)will it work.
what i mean is do all the HM2007 contain the voice recognition program pre-loaded to it?

hello! i see you posted this back in 2010. Well i have a question. If i dont buy a kit which is all over the internet and just buy a random HM2007 from the market and connect it as shown in the circuit diagram (PHOTO)will it work.
what i mean is do all the HM2007 contain the voice recognition program pre-loaded to it?

Hi,
i also done same as u, basically the circuit work depends on their control signals(refere IC's datasheet)
i not get desired result, still searching.

i think HM200 voice regognition processor, u have to train HM2007 voice recognition IC to store ur voice cmd in SRAM chip

thanks & regards

Hi,
i also done same as u, basically the circuit work depends on their control signals(refere IC's datasheet)
i not get desired result, still searching.

i think HM200 voice regognition processor, u have to train HM2007 voice recognition IC to store ur voice cmd in SRAM chip

thanks & regards

so do u mean that i can buy HM2007 from any where and connect it as per the schematics and i will be able to train it using my voice?
what i am confused about is that whether the IC available in the kit is programed by the sellers as part of the kit or any of those ics can be voice trained.

Hello Everyone,
I was doing some research and noticed that the HM2007 speech recognition kit only recognizes isolated speech and not continuous speech. I would like the system I am planning to design to recognize a full sentence like asking "what is the time?" My design is basically an alarm clock that tells the user the current time, date and temperature when asked. Please what kind of IC or speech recognition kit can I use for this?

Thanks in anticipation of your reply,
Rapheal

what is the difference between speaker dependent voice recognition circuit and speaker independent voice recognition circuit?

hello,
i made voice recognition circuit using HM2007L, in that i connect
TEST pin to GND,
WLEN pin to VCC,
CPUM pin to GND,
WAIT pin to VCC,
but after voice recognition circuit turning ON led connect to RDY pin is not glowing

for HM2007L set in training mode TEST, WLEN, CPUM, WAIT pin connects to?
for HM2007L set in voice recognition mode TEST, WLEN, CPUM, WAIT pin connects to?

hi I m trying to build speech recognition circuit using hm 2007, i have hm 2007 ic in plcc package, do anyone have its pcb layout?? plz send me.

- - - Updated - - -

can you send me pcb layout???

hello,
i made the circuit mentioning in HM2007L ic's datasheet (CPU mode & manual mode), when i give supply (5v) to this circuit ready indicator led not glowing made setting as TEST -> GND, WLEN -> 5V, CPUM -> 5V, WAIT -> GND,
how i can toubleshoot this circuit?

what will be the specification of adapter of hm2007?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back