Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

flex sensor with LCD using PIC18F452

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichelleVC

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
i am trying to make a an electronic glove using flex sensor to display the sign language on the LCD . The sensor at rest gives a 10k resistance and when bent upto 25k . with my finger movement ill get a varying resistance for every alphabet . i have connected the sensors to a voltage divider each , i.e, 5 sensors each to 5 voltage dividers , where i get voltage from 3.9V to 2.5V, slight variations for the diff sensors . then the voltage output i connected to a voltage follower to get lower impedance . now i have to give it to the PIC18F452 . i am new to programmin in C and would like help in how to proceed with the program . i understand assembly language better but for my project i ve to do in C .. i would really appreciate the help ..
Thanku :)

Study ADC and C programming. Use the functions in the compiler, it will greatly reduce your code. C compiler, you can choose, mcc18,hitech c, ccs c :) Then look into the respective libraries in the compiler

Status
Not open for further replies.