Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with awr mwo simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

miky

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello

I'm trying to simulate an antenna that I have found on the internet. I'm trying to get the same values for it withe Microwave, but it dosen't work very well.
I put my settings in the rar file and I hope someone could take a look and give me some feedback where my misstakes are.

Regards,
Miky

Attachments

• Near-field RFID.rar
    68.4 KB · Views: 112
  • Near-field RFID.pdf
    1,020.7 KB · Views: 79

Hello Miky,

It looks your EM Structure dimensions totally different as compared to article values such as W, S...
Example for W you used 1mm where as in article it is mentioned as 2mm, & also some of the length values are different...
Once these are set you are going to get exact results....

Also I observed that you have not added the explicit Ground Plane for this structure this is the main cause for different results....

---manju---

Hello,

Yes, the explicit ground plane is missing, I think this is the most important difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.