Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pbasic program for basic stamp 2 to C for arduino

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watchdog

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

I designed an alarm system based off if the parallax basic stamp2 in PBasic. After working out all of the bugs, I realized that the basic stamp pretty much doubled the cost for me to build the alarm.
I have recreantly gotten into the arduino and have been trying to learn C programming so I can rewrite my pbasic program for the arduino. I am understanding it for the most part, however, I'm not too sure if I am getting everything in the eight order in C.

Does anyone have any decent pbasic to C conversion write-ups? Or would anyone like to rewrite a small portion of it so I could see what it's supposed to look like?

I have never heard or seen such program that does that, It would be to be easier to convert to picbasic(PBP) or Proton(PDS)
Or this is a free version based on the same idea, Should be easy enough to convert your parallax basic stamp2 code to one of the others
Amicus 18 - Amicus Welcome Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back