Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Design a digital Butterworth low pass filter using bilinear transformation method

Status
Not open for further replies.

anissadiq

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
IIR Filter Design

hye guyz,i really need help for this question,

Design a digital Butterworth low pass filter using bilinear transformation method with
the given specifications:
ωp=0.2pi, ωs=0.3pi, Rp= 1dB, Rs= 15dB

Plot the magnitude and phase of the frequency response for 512 frequency points
from 0 to pi.

help me....

Last edited:

you can refer to "Digital signal processing by Ramesh Babu ".this is the best book to learn IIR & FIR filter design.it also contains many solved examples.i am not sure whether you will get the same example solved,but you will definitely get similar example.

You can refer Digital Signal processing by nagoore gani so many examples are there.

*first you calculate order and find H(S) then convert H(Z) When S=2/T(1-Z-1)/(1+Z-1)

IIR Filter Design

hye guyz,i really need help for this question,

Design a digital Butterworth low pass filter using bilinear transformation method with
the given specifications:
ωp=0.2pi, ωs=0.3pi, Rp= 1dB, Rs= 15dB

Plot the magnitude and phase of the frequency response for 512 frequency points
from 0 to pi.

help me....

You can refer Digital Signal processing by nagoore gani so many examples are there.

*first you calculate order and find H(S) then convert H(Z) When S=2/T(1-Z-1)/(1+Z-1)

its not about calculation..its about scilab..i have to do it in scilab and display the filter graph... not matlab..hehehe...thx

Status
Not open for further replies.