Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Atmel ISP Cable pinout

Status
Not open for further replies.

java_ska

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
atmel isp pinout

Hello my name is Javier and im from my Argentina. I wanted to know if anybody knows where can i get the pin out of the ATMEL ISP Cable that can be used with the provided software by ATMEL for ISP. If anybody knows i would apreciate if tell me how to build it, because i need it for my project.

Thanks for your time and greetings from Argentina

Javier

stk200 pinout

java_ska said:
Hello my name is Javier and im from my Argentina. I wanted to know if anybody knows where can i get the pin out of the ATMEL ISP Cable that can be used with the provided software by ATMEL for ISP. If anybody knows i would apreciate if tell me how to build it, because i need it for my project.

Javier
Do you mean ISP cable for Atmel 89sXX or Atmel AVR?

atmel isp

try downloading again. i have it installed right NOW in my pc... yup this one that i am using to reply in the message board.

atmel pinout

java_ska said:

Javier

on second thought, maybe you should try to specify what particular device you wanted to program in ISP... that would make things clearer...

atmel icsp pinout

spyghost said:
on second thought, maybe you should try to specify what particular device you wanted to program in ISP... that would make things clearer...

Currently the software supports following devices.

AT89LS51 , AT89LS52 , AT89LS53 , AT89LS8252 , AT89S51 , AT89S52 , AT89S53 , AT89S8252

isp cable schematic

if it's for AVR programming :

try to use :
**broken link removed**

bye

avrisp pinout

if you're looking for AT90+ and ATMega+ AVRISP pin-out.
then this might be what you're looking for?
it's available in AVRStudio's help file.
i hope this helps.

icsp pinout

manitooo said:
if it's for AVR programming :

try to use :
**broken link removed**
It refers to AVR_ISP-STK200 schematic. Still improved one is AVR_ISP-STK300 and supports what all AVR_ISP-STK200 supports and more.

isp atmel pinouts

There are many more discussions on this topic. Please have a look at the following.

Status
Not open for further replies.