Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SPICE software and tutorials for IC design

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoangthanhtung

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Help for using SPICE

I am researching in CMOS analog IC design. I want to use SPICE for simulink analog component

Anyone help me to solve this problem
1. What software I should to use ?
2. What document I need read to use SPICE

Thank you so much

Re: Help for using SPICE

Download pspice or hspice of student version from anywhere. For

example you can download student version of pspice from www.orcad.com

and then read some tutorial or books on spice
here is a link for spice reference:

another link: a Hspice tutorial

you can examine these circuits.

**broken link removed** handbook of 50 basic circuits

If you search for spice keyword this site in ebook upload/download section you will find more books

As for me, I'm using Tanner Tools for my design. There are a lot of good software that can be used for the desing purposes! This software is depends on your what system do you use, either UNIX or WINDOWS!

H-SPICE is the most accurate software for simulation. A good knowledge is very important to use the software. If you are familiar with any SPICE software, this will not a big problem as every SPICE software is like the same! The only different is their systax! So,please read the manual 1st befor you run a simulation. :lol:

i totally agree with them, i recently started to use it and turn out to be grat; however i have a cuetion, why the same circuit simulated in hspice and in pspice, with the same models, i have to change the adjustment to obtein the same result, and i`m talkin about the oposite, like increase or decrease the with of a nmos transistor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back