Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Exporting gerber file from cst microwave studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixiemouse

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am new to CST as well as PCB milling. I tried exporting a antenna simulation from CST as a gerber file. ISOPRO does not register the aperture list for some reason. All it shows is D999 with 0 width.

I also tried to view the gerber file using McCAD. Again McCAD shows an empty aperture table. Any ideas why this is happening.

Really appreciate your help.

Thanks

i'm not sure. try manual create aperture.

Hi all, greetings to all,

I'm currently designing a 180 degree compact rat-race hybrid coupler for butler matrix network. I divided my rat-race into 8 sub-structures : 4 t-junctions, 2 bends and 2 straight lines. I've already obtained the results for each part of my sub-structure. But now i'm not sure how to combine the structures so that i can obtain the output for the whole rat-race hybrid coupler that is 180 degree phase difference. I'm aware of exporting the sub-structures to DXF file format but i am not sure which environment or how is the step to combine it and get the combined rat-race hybrid coupler output.

Appreciate very much if you can help. Thanks

Best & Warmest Regards,
SAM Bend.pngstraightline.pngt-junction.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back