Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Data logger and CF card

Status
Not open for further replies.

abifar

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi every body
I looking for data logger with CF card or MMC card interface or some data about how can I make one.
I need it for my University project . my supervisor tell me find a cheap one to reduce cost . :?
i know some thing about microcontroler and Labview and al ittle C . :oops:

cheers
babak

:eek:

thank you but it is not inclouded much DATA about how one can program it or source code ..... :?
and the real problem is C program for write in CF card ..

no body has Idea :oops:

Babak

Hi

There have been such projects in Circuit Cellar and Elektor (I think), atleast CC have a good search index. I think that can help you.

The code is here: hxxp://vadim.www.media.mit.edu/Hoarder/Soft.htm

Good luck

Hi abifar,

have you tried Atmel AVR ?

Look here
**broken link removed**

-> CompactFlash File System

The environment you need is:
CodevisionAVR or Imagecraft C-Compiler and the CF-Module

Regards
felix1200

i'm using a PIC18F452 with a CF, PCF8583 (philips RTC) and a AD7806 with 16 bits resolution. i'm using MPLAB with assembler.

sorry for my english.

please shared the project if you can

tnx

Why not use a MMC card, it can be interfaced by the SPI bus?
The only extra interfacing you will need is a level converter, since the micro probably operates at 5v and the MMC at around 3v.
The big advantage is that you are only sacrificing a few i/o pins on the MCU and the code is very easy.

is in germany language but is usefull

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.