Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Headphone wall control: volume, LED, jack and switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

markparr

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
It's been ages since ive done this kind of stuff but i was wondering if anyone could help me.... my buddy and i have a studio and i want to send 4 headphone lines from the output of a behringer powerplay 8 headphone amplifier to a wall plate i made on the other side of the room for people to jack in and listen to the person peforming in the recording room and watch through the plexi glass window i have four 10k dual ganged pots, 4 red LED's with built in resistors 4 1/4" stereo jacks with 4 switches. my attempts have failed to produce the right results and i have searched endlessly for a similar schematic.... any help would be most appreciated... again i'd like to be able to have headphones plugged in and on/off switch with an LED indicator and volume control...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back