Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

fractal antenna calculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

danesh

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
fractal antenna-formula

can anyone kind to provide me with the formula or calculation used in desining a fractal antenna.

as example ,
calculation determine the feeding point
calculation determine the impedence and other parameter

thanks
regards
danesh

hi, I need to know which fractal antenna you're working with........ I have info on sierpinski monopole, koch dipole and minkowski loop.......

fractal antenna formula

try this I hope it will help you

Reactions: ignosi

ignosi

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
antenna calculation formula

danesh said:
can anyone kind to provide me with the formula or calculation used in desining a fractal antenna.

as example ,
calculation determine the feeding point
calculation determine the impedence and other parameter

thanks
regards
danesh

Dear danesh,
if you mean fractal wire antennas, they are well formulated, and either Dr. Best showed that some nonefractal shapes have better fractal specifications, such az miniaturization or logperiodic impedance behavior.
but, if you are interested in other fractal antennas, such as fractal microstrip antennas, I should say that they are really new, and the research is going on in this toppic, for example I find a new wideband miniaturized fractal antenna based on rectangular koch rectangle. meanwhile, the theory of fractal arrays is another nice topic, still growing, and very practical.
thus, please specify the kind of fractal antenna you are interested in, and then I can further guide you.

urs, mamadreza

Reactions: ignosi

ignosi

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.