Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

stepper motor controller - micro stepping

Status
Not open for further replies.

vibz86

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
stepper motor controller

hi,
I have 2 stepper motors to be controlled by dspic. I have programmed the pic. Im confused in usng L298 s. Can someone help me with a circuit diagram for stepper motor controller?

How can I implement micro stepping in it? what ic can I use for microstepping. If there is a circuit diagram with micro stepping, it will be of great help for me.

stepper motor controller

use the SLA70762M stepper motor translator IC from Sanken, its a single chip, more robust than the L297/L298 pairs, it also occupies less space.

You can also get 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16 step motion. The datasheet for the part contains a circuit diagram that describes the detailed operation of the device.

I have myself used the same circuit to make stepper motor controllers for my projects.

For a more advanced micro-stepping chip, try the Allegro series.

There are also many stepper motor controllers that can be easily configured using a mcu or a PC.

Re: stepper motor controller

thnk u soo much for the reply... il check it out...thnks

hi can a max233 can be supported an stepper motor?for example max233 can direct the rotation of the stepper?im dealing with the human motion tracking in matlab

hi,
I have 2 stepper motors to be controlled by dspic. I have programmed the pic. Im confused in usng L298 s. Can someone help me with a circuit diagram for stepper motor controller?

How can I implement micro stepping in it? what ic can I use for microstepping. If there is a circuit diagram with micro stepping, it will be of great help for me.
this is circuit you can get help from it...only some changings must be done in the pic the h-brigde is used LMD18245..

95_1297363372.gif

if still confused feel free to ask....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back