Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help for Willar Programmer sp200s with at89s52

Status
Not open for further replies.

royhaiza

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello sir i used window seven, use the driver for vista and work fine, and software version 2.20 enhanced, i buy this product in a company in Malaysia which here I live,

actually my problem is, i use chip AT89s20, I have two chip AT89s52. One chip i programmed using programmer in my University, but one chip i use sp200s programmer. The thing is the chip i burn using sp2000 is not work, seem like the program code is not download to the chip..

my setting is Port 1, i set the device, then load the file hex, Intel hex, then i choose read, verify, when the chip verify success then I start AUTO, i thick all the function for auto, program, erase, protect,etc. all said successful, but when put the chip on circuit is not working, compare to chip that i burn from my university's programmer. It work well. I have change the device from the company to get new one, but still have the same problem. What i should do sir? the seller said this device work only from port 1 to 3 only, i have change the port but still the same problem occur. Anyone have the same problem with me, how to solve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back