Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transistor tester schematic IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
piggyback transistor schematic

The file 8)

pic based thyristor tester

michel95
good work where has the 2 x 16 lcd hex file gone i only see the 1 x 16 hex file can you upload the 2 line one please

cheers

wizpic

pic based transistor tester

michel95 said:
Hello,

:wink:

This new file fix a bug for mosfet and add a new feature in diode test: the direct current is now displayed, and two different currents are used, alternate each 2 seconds.

Good programming 8)

Michel W.

Yes Please V1.3 2x16

transistor triac tester schematics

hi,is the article/schematic uploaded? i could not find it...i'm very interested...
thanks in advance

eletronique pratique dÉterminator 4001

wizpic said:
michel95
good work where has the 2 x 16 lcd hex file gone i only see the 1 x 16 hex file can you upload the 2 line one please

cheers

wizpic

Hi
I think It is for 2x16 :D

determinator t4001 schematic

maneco said:
hi,is the article/schematic uploaded? i could not find it...i'm very interested...
thanks in advance

the artical is copy right protected so it can not be uploaded see also gulson reply in same topic, great job michel95 i have doneted you hundred points on your work

ebc transistor pin identifier

I just programmed Michel latest version into my PIC and tested it. It is working with a 16X2 display. Once again, nice work Michel - thanks! Now I have a question. I tested a 1N4148 with the following results:

.82V 9mA
.6V .6mA

on an LED, I get the following results:
2.01V 6mA
1.82V .4mA

Is the decimal point really supposed to be there when reading current at the lower test voltage?

transistoren tester

Hello Mike

The decimal dot is in the right position. More important is the current more important is the voltage. The first test is obtained with a limiting resistor of about 400 ohms, the second with a resistor of 6kohm, with 5V supply.

Regards

Michel

automatic transistor tester

Hi Michel95,

Please help me out. I have PIC16F876A-I/SP. I cannot program it with your posted V1.3 file. Can you please post a compatible hex file for above PIC.

Regards

transistor t4001

Hi Hadihf,

I don't know what is the problem. The file works with 16F872 and 16F877, it should work with 876 too. Did you check all the programming options?

Regards

Michel

sc analyser elektor

may be the "A" is the problem: the "A" version has different programming options and you must have a compatible programmer. please look at your programmer specifications, or try a model without the "A" !

source code sc analyser elektor

Hi Michel95,
I got the pic programmed OK. I used following;

P16Pro programmer (home made)
ICprog software
I specified ProPic2 interface and inverted the Data in/out and clock lines and delay 40.

The D/e/t/e/r/m/i/n/a/t/o/r/4/0/0/1 is working fine now :D

Regards

transistor hfe tester schematic

Hi Michel95,

Is it possible to detect leakage current for NPN/PNP with this design?

Regards

transistor smart tester

Hi,
My T4001 is working fine now :D ...after locating some unsoldered pins :oops: . :D :D

Regards

sc-analyser-2005

I am new in the forum, Pardon my not well English one
wanted to know for the circuit of the meter of transistors
Determinator 4001
thank you
:idea:

cd Índice elektor

Hi gyis this topic is old, but I like to ask you something.
I have 15 seconds timeout after power on (show T4001 and version)
after this 15 seconds tester runs in normal mode
is this normal ?
btw this tester is super :)

goto transistoren

Hi

This is not normal. Check the component values of the oscillator (5K6 and 100pF). The frequency should be arround 1MHz.

Michel

74hc4052 hcf4052

I got it but it's not good. some tranzistor is not compatibile. :p

homemade transistor tester

Just a quick note for everyone's information. I have received several emails over the past few months asking for the article or schematic for Michel's transistor tester. If you've followed this thread, then you know that the article was removed at the request of the author (Michel) in fairness to the magazine in which it was published. So, to respect Michel's request, please do not ask to have the article emailed to you - the answer will be no. However, as you will notice, Michel has been very active in supporting this thread, and I am sure that if you were to ask him, he would make the schematic available to you.

Now for some good news - Michel has not quit on the development of this project. He has continued to expand the capabilities over the original version to where this can no longer be called just a transistor tester, but more a semiconductor analyzer. The new features include:
1 - Automatic component identification of:
 Bipolar transistor, with or without protection diode
 Darlington transistors
 Enhancement mode MOSFETs
 Junction FETs
 Triac
 Thyristors
 Diodes
2 - Automatic pinout identification for all the above components.
3 - Gain measurement for transistors.
4 - Automatic recognition of semiconductor type for bipolar transistors (Si or Ge).
5 - Gate threshold voltage for MOSFETs.
6 - Gate threshold, Saturation current and RDSon resistance for JFETs.
7 - Diode forward voltage and test current measurements.
8 - Diode leakage current measurement.
9 - Short circuit semiconductor detection and short resistance measurement.
10 - current test display for bipolar/darlington/mosfet
11 - Better accuracy for mosfet threshold and better resolution for high beta transistors
12 - Measurement of Vbe/Ib for bipolar
13 - Measurement of collector leakage current for bipolar
14 - Indication of C-E protection diode in bipolar transistors
15 - Detection of unijunction transistor with pinout and Rbb measurement

and, as if that isn't enough, he is near completion in the development of an add-on board that will allow you to test opto-couplers as well!

In discussion with Michel, he has agreed to make programmed PICs available to anyone that wishes to purchase one. Price will be 12 Euros (plus postage). If you are interested, you can email him at MWkit@aol.com. I also know that he has plans to make the semiconductor analyzer available as a kit in the near future but I will leave that to him to announce.

Mike

testeur transistor lcd

That is good news ....but all the above 15 functions with the same origional circuit :roll:

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back