Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Altium Change PCB Sheet After Layout ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabulous

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all, not sure if this can be done, but i need to change the PCB Sheet for a deisgn that has already been layed out and completed. It's mainly the Title bar i need to change.

Is this possible ?

KR

Lee

Altium PCB Sheets

Hi Tabulous,
I know, that in old PCAD it was possible...
I can not so good remember_may be in
Otions/layers Title Block_select/change...
Good luck!

K.

Thanks for your reply, but still not any closer to solving this one..........

Added after 2 hours 58 minutes:

Cant believe 45 people have viewed this and know one really as answer ?

Added after 49 minutes:

Done it, thankgod lol..........

Hi Tabulous,

Title blocks can be copied from another PCB document and pasted into your PCB. Usually the title block objects are on the Mechanical16 layer and can be linked the white sheet of your board. The following information on the Altium Wiki explains this in more detail:

"You can define the sheet, including border, reference grid and title block, at any time by copying the objects from the supplied Altium Designer PCB template documents and pasting them into your PCB design document..."
**broken link removed**

In case you were not aware, there is also a User Forum for Altium Customers where you might get quicker replies to your questions (**broken link removed**).

Best regards,
James

Tabulous

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
You can choose the "text edit"command to modify it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back