Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tachometer using 89s52 display lcd 16x2 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

vudiepdh1

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi every body ! i have a project with 8051 . I want to design a tachometer . Many people use pic or avr but with me , i'm a newbie so i start learning MC with 89s52 and use assembly for programing . Program button and lcd is so so ! But i have trouble with counter in 8051 . Please show me how to count pulses in 1s -> pulses in 60s (1 minute) and how to display it on lcd because counter is16 bit but lcd only 8 bit ! =.< I'm using light sensor ( omron's sensor) and count 1 pulse per round. If u can please give me an example use counter and display on lcd ! Thank for your help!

vudiepdh1 said:
Hi every body ! i have a project with 8051 . I want to design a tachometer . Many people use pic or avr but with me , i'm a newbie so i start learning MC with 89s52 and use assembly for programing . Program button and lcd is so so ! But i have trouble with counter in 8051 . Please show me how to count pulses in 1s -> pulses in 60s (1 minute) and how to display it on lcd because counter is16 bit but lcd only 8 bit ! =.< I'm using light sensor ( omron's sensor) and count 1 pulse per round. If u can please give me an example use counter and display on lcd ! Thank for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.