Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dilemma in choosing DSP or Embedded systems training

Status
Not open for further replies.

vidyasagar86

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys

i completed my masters in applied electronics. I am in dilemma whether to take embedded systems or DSP training. My doubt is can we have an exposure to DSP by taking an embedded systems training alone or should i choose DSP alone. which one is better.

Hello Frnd

I can suggest u to take Embedded sys training.
Reg: DSP there is not much scope as far as job , only Texas Inst, i can c as job giving company.N in INDIA DSP training is a BIG '?' mark.

For Embedded systems job aspect Device drivers has a very good job area, as now market is very bright(for next 1.5 yr in Bangalore).

Reg Training : i can suggest u ESL-Embedded software Labs.
Its an R&D unit.I hope they r giving training now.check there site 1nce.

To b frank i recommend u to learn there bcoz i got off-campus job in Bangalore,bfore associating with ESL i was nothing in Em.Sys, i was free for nearly more than 1yr.

Fee is reasonable but the HANDS-ON wat they give is very helping me here in my JOB.

ok
S.Raaju

Go with what interests you -- that is what matters in the long run.

Can't say much about companies in India doing DSP but embedded is big for sure - uCs/FPGA work is being done at a lot of places.

Right now embedded is in!
DSPs would surely take over sooner or later, my guess in 2-3 years.

Hello,

I would suggest you to go with embedded system training. As edaid said there are very rare scope for jobs in DSP, where as market is good for embedded.

There are many training centers in bangalore and hyderabad for embedded. Choose the best one with reasonable fees. join it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back