Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to calculate exact values of Capacitance in Cadence

Status
Not open for further replies.

gilltanjit

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
I have a problem. I want to find the gate-drain capacitance in Cadence from the result browser (like in **broken link removed**) but everytime i change the current in my circuit the value remains constant (in result browser), but it must be changing. Can you please help me how to find the exact values of capacitances (Cgd, Cds etc) in cadence's result browser (or in any other way).
when i find the model parameters of the transistor in cadence, there are certain parameters displayed in the result, like Cgsl, Cgso, etc., which remain constant even after changing the length and width of the transistor. are those capacitances given in terms of per unit area or length?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back