Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

10 channel RF remote control using DTMF

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfteoh2

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I would like to make a 10 channel RF remote control to control the motion of my robotic car with a robotic arm that can perform some tasks. I'm going to use the IC UM91412B to generate DTMF, as what is posted at
www.electronic-circuits-diagrams.com/remotecontrolsimages/remotecontrolsckt5.shtml
My problem is that I would like to make it operates such that my robot will move while pressing the switch and stay still once the switch is released.
Can anyone give me some advices? I'm looking for your helps.

sfteoh2 said:
My problem is that I would like to make it operates such that my robot will move while pressing the switch and stay still once the switch is released.
Can anyone give me some advices? I'm looking for your helps.
In the given schematic, CD4013 is used which latches the output to keep the relays ON. To make it work in the momentary mode, you just need to bypass the CD4013 section and connect the outputs from the tone decoder to the relay driving transistors which will drive the relays in momentary mode. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back