Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sunrom programmer circuit and software for 89c52 and 89c2051

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I was using Single Side version of board, it is not working now. )

Was it working earlier?
The pcb is good and working; please read earlier posts of this thread. shamikrudra made his hardware on this pcb and is running.
Thanks
p55xp

Hello, Thank you for firmware, PCB files, information, I plan to convert Single Sides PCB to Double Side (Complete Rework from schematic) to make it jumper free, will use FR-4, 1.6mm PCB. Thank You. suds
Iappreciate your enthusiasm and the effort. But while you are planning to just re-deisgn the PCB for the old schematic, it would be still better that you may thing about designing a USB based 8051 programmer with an Atmega8 as a firmware chip which can directly communicate with a USB port eliminating the need for a converter as we need it for the present Sunrom circuit despite you convert the PCB to a double sided one.
Cheers

Hello Pranam77,

The links you had posted for Proload V5.2 and V5.4 are dead, can you provide working links, please.

Thanks

Arun

Hello Pranam,

Thanks a lot for the fresh links, Sunrom Tech seems to have abandoned this serial port programmer and related S/W and moved on to new USB programmer.

I have been using Proload V5.4 since few years but recently upgraded my OS to win7 from XP (formatted the HDD) in the process lost many important S/W.

Thanks

Arun

Hai Arun
As the Sunrom Programmer's firmware chips uses UART signals from the serial port, the old design is now modified by many hobbyists, and vendors to work on USB port. Just using a USB to UART chip like the CP2102 or FT232 or PL2302 will work fine with the same hardware. But i have personally found that when the same programmer is used with a converter, the Converter's communication gets disconnected after a minute or so after an idle time, and the programmming is no longer possible. Unplugging and Plugging the converter again will detect the programmer as usual.
Cheers

Re: Sunrom programmer circuit and software for 89c52 and 89c

finaly got the link may be good for other

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
or
copy and pest links other wise they wont work

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

I have made the pcb provided in the link but there is one problem: I am unable to find which components are there under zif40 and other 40 pin ic base, as there are holes under them for components.

find the attached pcb

Attachments

• 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    1,009.2 KB · Views: 106
  • 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    1,022.4 KB · Views: 123
Status
Not open for further replies.