Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

voice recognition using MATLAB??

Status
Not open for further replies.

khanna

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
speech recognition using matlab

is it possible to seperate different voice signals based on quality(timbre) using MATLAB

thanx in advance

voice recognition matlab

U can use sppech proessing S/w , It is basially demodulation using different sampling rates.

voice recognition using matlab

I do not understand exactly what you want. would you please describe more. What do you want to recognize? words? consonant , vowels? continous speech? or just voice, such as the sound of a door, or sound of a breaking window? For each of the above situations, there is a solution using matlab. Example: want to detect, the breaking window sound ( A thief detector ) then matlab's wavelet toolbox can be used greatly. I addition you may want to use Matlab's neural network toolbox, to develope some simple nets for recognizing special sounds. Want to use HMM, for word recognition or Vowel consonant classification? then you can find one good library of HMM related fucntions for matlab using a simple search in google. I do not remember the name now, But I'm sure it is available. Now, please indicate your application exactly. thanks.

matlab voice recognition

possible, i saw this kind of project using matlab and also c++

Reactions: TeamTaben

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

TeamTaben

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
voice recognition in matlab

Be more specific describing your problem.
Voice recognition and voice separation are very different problems.
In the last case, you could use the ICA (Independent Component Analysis) approach. There is a free matlab-based toolbox called FastICA. You can find it in google. With this technique you will need as many signals as sources (at least).
Another techniques are BSS (blind source separation) and BSD (blind source deconvolution), which is necesary when the voices are recorded in a room with high reverberation.
Good luck.

vowel recognition matlab

how to used matlab to recognize the voice?
im doing a software to recognize voice in real time..n i want to used matlab
but..
im dont know how to start it..
i heard that,we cant use speech processing to recognize the voice..
anybody can guide me,,plz..

voice recognigation project matlab

does anyone need it still? i do have a matlab code for voice recognition.Do reply in this thread so that i will know.

matlab code for speech recognition using hmm

This uses GUI interfacing,extract this file and in it copy the vorobo folder and then paste it in your current directory in Matlab.Also type in SpkrRcg in your command window,this will then open up the GUI from wherein all the steps are self-expainatory.
P.S:-
1.I don't have all the .m files they are in .p format,i could reconstruct some .m files corresponding to the .p files based on the available .m files,leave a message if you need them.
2.Also some other .p files are present which are not directly linked to this particular application such as "modimfcc.p".You can discard them or can use them if you need to advance the application.
3.Also look at speaker-D.doc,it might explain a few things.

speech recognition matlab hmm toolbox

hello cross de lena,
Can uou please send me all files in matlab regarding this. I am looking for that.
regards

voice recognition toolbox in matlab

Sorry for the delay,could get only six more .m files of the corresponding .p files,i am attaching them here,please also do respond on how it is working,i was told it has low to medium accuracy.

voice recognition project using matlab

Hello cross de lena,

Is it possible to Separate voiced portions of speech from silence portions.. and in what method using matlab... im bit confused
thankz

how to do speech recognition in matlab

i need the file melfilterbank in .m format... thx

voice recognition system using matlab

i need some project related to it

Added after 6 minutes:

My final project is Voice command controlling system of a sliding door.where i need to develop a program for some specific word which work as code.For this i need a Voice recognition MAT LAB tool bar.What i don't have.please help me

voice recognition matlab code

cross de lena said:
does anyone need it still? i do have a matlab code for voice recognition.Do reply in this thread so that i will know.

yes i need the code for voice recognition..can you plz send to me..ma ID is adi06411@gmail.com

speech recognition using matlab projects

i would like to know how neural network can be applied in speech recognition.. we are required to create a speech recognition system that is speaker independent and one that utilizes neural network.

ty so much. =)

cross de lena....can i have your e-mail? I want to c ur code for voice recognition using matlab. I currently created one..but not to perfection. Mind sending me yours to compare? derek_ckw@hotmail.com

Thanks a bunch

Re: voice recognigation project matlab

Can I see some of your codes in matlab for speech recognition using neural networks! I ll be very very thankfull for it! roma_34@mail.ru

Added after 21 minutes:

cross de lena said:
Please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back