Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me translate Russian docs about building JTAG ICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

manitooo

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
mcu.cz jtag kosta archiv

Hello elektroda world...

I've found some interesting links that seems to match with the AVR JTAG solution from Kosta...

As far as I know, I've found 2 types of solution for a home made JTAG Ice... (a DIY JTAG) :

1. One with 2 MCUs : AT90S2313 and ATmega163
2. One with 1 MCU : AT90S163...

The one with the AT90S2313 is used exspecially to program the other one with the upgrade capability of AVR Studio (and the upgrade.ebn file)

The other is a simplify version of the first one with a manual upgrade (with a hint to get back the .hex file from the .ebn one)

My last research lead me to the two following links :
From Balabay on www.avrfreaks.net :

Full documents for build JTAG ICE:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Note: On russia language
But this is in ressian language and even if there is the http://babelfish.altavista.com/ translator for web site, it doesn't work onto the text file provide with the zip archive...

So, if anyone is interesting enough to translate the text file, it would be welcomed...

bye

Status
Not open for further replies.