Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can i replace op97 problem what should be the amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

masba

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ecg con ad620a

can i replace op97..what should be the amplifier if I don’t use it!!

ad624ad ecg circuit

Your Word document is empty.
Please post your schematic as a GIF or PNG file type.

low noise opamp ecg

I'm from Bangladesh..i am doing my final year thesis project..It is about vital signs monitor or patient monitor.so one part of our project is ECG .in our country we can't manage all the component that required for ECG circuit.i attested the circuit diagram.
I have AD620A.but i cant manage OP97.
I can't manage AD624AD.
Availability of component in our country is very tough.
so if you give me some idea about how do i solve out the problem briefly it ll be very helpful for me.
thanking you,
masba

replace for op97

Did you look at the datasheet for the OP97 opamp? It has extremely low input offset voltage and offset current.
You could use an ordinary low noise opamp and trim the offset yourself with a trimpot.

ad624ad using ecg circuits

would you please tel me the IC number of low noise opamp..if you mention a specific name it would be easier for me..

ad624ad ecg

I do not know why you cannot buy any opamp that is made in the world like I can and I do not know which ones you can buy.

There are many single low noise opamps made by Texas Instruments. The OPA134 is good and works from a supply as low as 5V.

Re: ECG op97 problem

alternative is in atached

masba, you can order and get samples (few pieces) of many IC's directly from various manufacturers like Analog, National,Texas etc. for free.

ECG op97 problem

Thanks Borber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back