Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AT commands help - configuring a TC35 GSM modem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdulmajeed

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
at-commands list

hey guyz..

i'm a newbe at AT commands.. configuring a TC35 GSM modem.. i need to know if i can configure it to recieve the data from the serial interface and send it as SMS??... if it is possible what commands should i be using to do so??.. now the data is coming from a GPS reciever connected serially to the GSM modem..

i realy appreciate all the help i can get!!....

regards AJ....

at command send data

Abdulmajeed said:
hey guyz..

i'm a newbe at AT commands.. configuring a TC35 GSM modem.. i need to know if i can configure it to recieve the data from the serial interface and send it as SMS??... if it is possible what commands should i be using to do so??.. now the data is coming from a GPS reciever connected serially to the GSM modem..

i realy appreciate all the help i can get!!....

regards AJ....

Hi,

Contact witu ur vendor to providing u, its proper At command list. But most of the At commands are same.

first use the At command manually, then need to write the code.

regards
shirsanka

Re: AT commands help!!!

Hai,
for this you required to know how to receive the data from gps receiver to uart( for this check ADL doc-FCM mechanism).If you want to send data through GSM use AT+CMGS or after sim subscription you have option smssend.If you want to send data through GPRS use AT+CGATT=1 for gprs connectivity and then you send tha data.

Status
Not open for further replies.