Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

finding the value of UnCox in cadence spectre

Status
Not open for further replies.

bharathr87

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to get uncox

can anyone tell me how to find the values of UnCox and the output resistance(ro) of the transistor(i.e. drain to source resistance):?:
I am using a thin oxide transistor W=150nm and L=40nm

uncox value

Hiii

U can watch all the parameters by simply clicking on the component after performimg simulation. This is according to simulator.

If u want to calculate theoritically fix the W/L, Id, Vg and Vd and calculate µCox..

Regards

Bhargav

how do i find out the output resistance of the trans...

use dc analysis, un, eox, tox, weff, leff, gds are all there in results browser

all the model parameters for different bsim versions are listed and described here:

**broken link removed**

Get a basic transistor, have a very very very basic circuit, sweep the gate-source voltage and monitor the drain current

the value of rout can be found frm the results browser n then selectin the req trans.....the value of µ is also available there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back