Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem With XPower Estimator & Xpower Analyzer In Virte

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Waltz

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
warning:power:163

Hello!!
I want to measure the power consumption of some of my circuits that were designed in Virtex4 (XC4VSX55).I downloaded the latest version(9.1.02) of XPower Estimator from Xilinx.But when i import the map file then i always get the same power consumption and this doesnt make sense.Any ideas?
I then tried to use XPower Analyzer.I imported the 4 necessary files( ncd,pcf,vcd and the settings file) but then i get these warnings and no results:

WARNING:power:163 - PowerVcd_Dump: Declaration of variable 'My_Shift_Register_1024_Testbench_vhd.uut.reset' ignored, identifier code 'lV' is already in use by 'My_Shift_Register_1024_Testbench_vhd.reset'!
WARNING:power:164 - PowerVcd_Dump: Subsequent redeclarations of this or other identifier codes will be ignored without comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back